30-Hour OSHA School
Karnes Electric Cooperative, Pleasanton, TX Visit Website
Monday, May 06, 2024
- Friday, May 10, 2024
Central Standard Time
The OSHA 30-hour General Industry program provides an in-depth look at OSHA’s 1910 general industry regulations. This introductory course provides students with the knowledge needed to locate and apply OSHA safety and health standards, policies and procedures.
• Describe OSHA’s process for handling violations, accidents and illnesses
• Identify general industry changes in regulations and standards
• Reduce recordkeeping time
• Develop effective programs, gain support and meet training requirements
• Use proactive safety audit tools to minimize accidents and injuries
• Assess level of compliance and improve areas of weakness
• Save money by reducing accident-associated costs
• Plan for future growth by monitoring changes
• List resources for latest rules and regulations
• Understand the inspection procedure
Course begins at 8 a.m., Monday, May 6 and ends at noon, Friday, May 10.
Karnes EC, 1824 West Goodwin, Pleasanton 78064
Continuing Education Units and Continuing Professional Education Hours
These courses may be eligible for CEUs or CPEs, depending on the governing body. For completion of the Loss Control School, TEC will automatically provide a certificate of completion that may be used to apply for CEUs/CPEs. TEC is registered with the State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. Registration with the board does not constitute an endorsement by the board as to the quality of the CPE program.