This course covers OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles. Participants have the opportunity to ask questions about the OSHA standard and receive safety instruction on safety and health. Upon completion the course the participants will receive a certificate of completion from the Federal OSHA institute.
• Describe OSHA processes, violations and procedure for dealing with accidents, illnesses and complaints
• Reduce OSHA recordkeeping handling time while still meeting requirements
• Develop more effective training programs, gain employee and management buy-in, and meet OSHA’s complex training requirements
• Use proactive safety audit tools to reduce—or possibly eliminate—accidents and injuries in the workplace
• Assess your organization’s level of compliance and shore up areas of weakness
• Save money by cutting accident-associated costs, such as insurance premiums, workers’ compensation, time off and more
• Alert your organization to proposed OSHA changes so you can take them into account when planning for future growth
• Identify resources for up-to-the-minute information on OSHA rules and regulations
• Describe the procedure for an OSHA inspection
Course begins at 9 a.m., Wednesday, March 6 and ends at 11 a.m., Thursday, March 7
Concho Valley EC 2530 Pulliam Street San Angelo, TX 76902
Continuing Education Units and Continuing Professional Education Hours
These courses may be eligible for CEUs or CPEs, depending on the governing body. For completion of the Loss Control School, TEC will automatically provide a certificate of completion that may be used to apply for CEUs/CPEs. TEC is registered with the State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. Registration with the board does not constitute an endorsement by the board as to the quality of the CPE program.
Registration cancellation policy: All changes or cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made fewer than 15 days before the event. Cancellations made more than 15 days before the event will receive a full refund, minus a $50 charge per student or substitution.